Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [4-1-2022] Question: Despite objections from NASA, what’s set to hit the auction block next month?
The given options are as follows:
- Buzz Aldrin’s cigar butts
- Neil Armstrong’s moon dust samples
- Alan Shepard’s golf clubs
The correct answer is: Neil Armstrong’s moon dust samples
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are the followings:
- Climate researchers reported that wind and solar generated what percentage of the world’s energy in 2021?
- Until his recent death, US Rep. Don Young had served for almost 50 years as the sole House member for which state?
- The Supreme Court agreed to hear a copyright case involving a 1984 silkscreen series by which pop artist?
- Speaking of big court cases, the Constitutional Court of South Korea upheld a controversial ban on what?
- Which two men did Jake Paul offer $15 million each to duke out their differences in the boxing ring?
- Which network hired Caitlyn Jenner as a contributor and commentator?
- Which national soccer team qualified for the men’s World Cup for the first time since 1986?
- Which state’s senate stopped a workday due to intense storms, with many employees sheltering in the Capitol basement?
- At the Vatican, Pope Francis was visited by a delegation requesting that the church apologize to…
- Despite objections from NASA, what’s set to hit the auction block next month?