Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz [3-11-2022] Question: What all-Muppet rock band got signed by Disney+ to star in a new show?
The given options are as follows:
- No Strings Attached
- Meat Puppets
- The Electric Mayhem
The correct answer is: The Electric Mayhem
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing News Quiz” has ten questions related to the latest news. Each question has only one correct answer and carries one point. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
All ten questions of today’s Bing News Quiz are the followings:
- Schoolteachers from which city went on strike for the first time since 1970?
- Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was indicted on charges of…
- What all-Muppet rock band got signed by Disney+ to star in a new show?
- Which tech tycoon’s daughter Eve signed with a modeling agency?
- What hacker group leaked more than 360,000 classified Russian government files to the public?
- Prince Harry made a surprise appearance at a…
- Once the domain of digital media pirates, which peer-to-peer file-sharing service is being revived as an NFT marketplace?
- Wildfires devastated forests in the Panhandle region of which state?
- Which band’s song ‘Heat Waves’ finally hit No. 1 after 59 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100?
- Which reclusive writer announced two new novels to be published this fall, ending a 16-year hiatus?