Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed Quiz question [4-13-2022]: Which fact about Easter is true?
The given options are as follows:
- 1st White House egg roll, 1878
- Easter is a fixed feast
- Peeps come in 100 flavors
- Easter Bunny is 900 years old
The correct answer is: 1st White House egg roll, 1878
Other correct answers are as follows:
- A chocolate egg was 15K+ lbs.
- Easter eggs represent rebirth
- Largest egg hunt is in Florida
- Pysanky are batik eggs
If your quiz has none of the above correct answers, you can check the following list for the correct answer.
30+ fun facts about Easter are as follows:
- Americans spend $1.9 billion on Easter candy. That’s the second biggest candy holiday after Halloween
- Around 90 million chocolate bunnies are sold for Easter
- Buying a new outfit for Easter stems from a superstition
- Decorating eggs comes from a Ukrainian tradition
- Easter baskets have special symbolism
- Easter celebrates the Resurrection of Jesus three days after his Crucifixion
- Easter is a Christian festival and signifies new life
- Easter is the Oldest Christian Holiday
- Easter is the second biggest candy-consuming holiday
- Easter Sunday falls on 4th April this year
- Eggs are dyed to represent the blood of Jesus Christ
- Giving eggs is a symbol of “rebirth” in many cultures
- Good Friday is an official holiday in 12 US states
- Good Friday is only honored in some states
- In 2012, London hosted the world’s biggest-ever Easter egg hunt
- In Germany, it is illegal to dance on Good Friday
- In medieval times it was believed that wearing new clothes on Easter would bring good luck
- In medieval times there was an egg-throwing tradition
- In some European nations, people burn Easter fires
- More than 1.5 million Cadbury Creme Eggs are produced every day
- Pretzels used to be associated with Easter
- Some countries call it ‘Pascha’, which means ‘Passover’ in Hebrew
- The Easter Bunny didn’t always lay eggs
- The Easter Bunny legend began in Germany
- The first-ever Easter egg was invented in the UK
- The first recorded use of decorated Easter eggs was in the 13th century
- The first story of an “Easter Bunny” hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680
- The holiday was named after the Anglo-Saxon Goddess, Eostre
- The largest Easter egg hunt was in Florida
- The official flower of Easter is the white lily
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka
- The UK’s first chocolate egg was produced in Bristol in 1873
- The White House Easter Egg Roll tradition started in 1878
- The world’s largest Easter egg weighs in at 5000lbs
“Do we need to egg you on to try our bunny-quick quiz on Easter?“
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to Easter. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which fact about Easter is true?
- Which movie featuring Easter was released after 2003?
- Which movie features R2D2 Easter eggs?
- Which famous candy has special versions for Easter?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.