Microsoft Bing Homepage Lightspeed Quiz question [3-23-2022]: Which invention was conceived during the renaissance?
The given options are as follows:
- Assembly line
The correct answer is: Submarine
Other correct answers are as follows:
- Ice cream
- Printing press
If your quiz has none of the above correct answers, you can check the following list for the correct answer.
Famous inventions conceived during the renaissance:
- Adding Machine
- Blood transfusion
- Compound and Microscopic Lenses
- Flush Toilet
- Gunpowder and Artillery
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Designs
- Mariner’s Compass
- Mechanical clock
- Printing Press
- Slide Rule
- Woodblock printing
“Are you ready for a renaissance? Go for baroque with our quick quiz.“
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Lightspeed Quiz” has four questions related to the renaissance. Each question has only one correct answer and carries 10 points. The wrong answer does not earn any points. So, select only the correct answers.
Find the answers to all four “Lightspeed Quiz” questions by clicking the following links to those questions:
- Which painter was active during the renaissance?
- Which king ruled between 1400-1600, during the renaissance?
- Which invention was conceived during the renaissance?
- Which renaissance artwork is a sculpture?
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.