Microsoft Bing homepage “This or That?” Quiz [3-28-2022] question: Which of these classic albums was released before 1967?
The correct answers (1-10) are as follows (Highlighted with amber color):
- Crosby, Stills & Nash by Crosby, Stills & Nash | Modern Sounds… by Ray Charles
- From Elvis in Memphis by Elvis Presley | Bringing It All Back Home by Bob Dylan
- Everybody Knows… by Neil Young with Crazy Horse | Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds
- Led Zeppelin II by Led Zeppelin | Presenting… by The Ronettes
- The Stooges by The Stooges | Giant Steps by John Coltrane
- Kick Out the Jams by MC5 | Meet The Beatles! by The Beatles
- The Band (“The Brown Album”) by The Band | A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
- First Take by Roberta Flack | King of the Delta Blues Singers by Robert Johnson
- Axis: Bold as Love by The Jimi Hendrix Experience | Live at the Apollo by James Brown
- The Velvet Underground by The Velvet Underground | Live at the Regal by B.B. King
If the options in your quiz are different from the options given above, you can search the following list for the answers.
List of some of the classic albums that were released before 1967:
- A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles
- A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
- Bringing It All Back Home by Bob Dylan
- Giant Steps by John Coltrane
- Going to a Go‐Go by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
- Help! by The Beatles
- King of the Delta Blues Singers by Robert Johnson
- Live at the Apollo by James Brown
- Live at the Regal by B.B. King
- Meet The Beatles! by The Beatles
- Modern Sounds… by Ray Charles
- Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds
- Otis Blue… by Otis Redding
- Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica by the Ronettes
- The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan by Bob Dylan
- Wild Is the Wind by Nina Simone
Today’s “Microsoft Rewards Bing Homepage Quiz” has ten answers for the “This or That?” question. Each answer carries 5 points, and the wrong answer does not earn any point. Earn five points per question—up to 50 points total—when you answer correctly. So, select only the correct answers.
If you find other answers, please mention them in the comment.